Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What has she been working on?




Earlier in the week I reported that Runway.Fashion. is back, and working on her next project. Today, she messaged me because she has released the first part of this 'project'. She is gradually creating her own interactive website much like Stardoll. This is a big undertaking for Miss 'Crazy', will it be a success? Today she released the first Dress-Up game.


You can visit her new 'Interactive Zone' and play this Dress-Up game by clicking here
or enter in this link: runwayfashion.piczo.com

I think this is a great idea. Hopefully there will be more games with clothing not found on Stardoll, I think that might be fun. Also, I think it would be better if we could dress up someone besides herself. She looks a bit like an albino cat to me, or as Dan has previously said, Pob. Anyway, I must admit that I am excited to see the work that 'Crazy' will produce in the future.

What do you think?

PS: If anyone knows how to make a Dress-Up game similar to this, please share. I could make some fierce games, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment