Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hacking strike!


Apparently there is a person on Stardoll who send you a friends request stating 'I love your suite, you are so stylish' or 'Please add me, I heard this rumor about you on this site: ***' but attached to the request is a key logger which takes your password to the hacker, according to the people I spoke to the person behind this hacked into the Stardoll system but has not disrupted their database enough for them to be traced as of yet. I recently received one of the supposed 'infected' requests - from a user called Kelly_7892! Avoid requests like this, please!

Another rumor which hit the club animal-lovers is claiming that the recent eruption of hacking is by a group calling themselves the 'Italian Mafia' who target people with large collections but this rumor was started by a well known hacker, Rachson - who hacked Jose-io, so to say it's unreliable is an understatement, but on Stardoll anything is possible as we have all found out!


I hope its false!

Tell me what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment